content macro report spaces

Sameer Gandhi April 21, 2021

content macro aggregates the contents from a particular space, but not a page or its hierarchies as the task report macro does. is there any solution to achieve this ?

the use-case for this is, for a space, i want to create subsections, for different teams, to add their meeting notes. I want to create summary of the subpages for that subsection only .. currently only the current space is allowed .

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2021

Hello there @Sameer Gandhi!

As I understand, you need to display a set of pages and its child pages. I believe that the Content Report Table macro is not the macro for this objective. According to our documents, this is what the macro does:

The Content Report Table macro displays a set of pages and blog posts as a table, based on the labels specified in the macro parameters.

If you want to look into our documentation for the macro, here is the link:

Insert the content report table macro 

There is a chance that the macro that you are looking for is the Page Tree macro. The Page Tree macro displays pages and its child, similar to what you described in your question.

You can check the macro documentation here:

Insert the page tree macro 

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events