Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence users says it is locked

Timothy Fennell June 23, 2016

I have user accounts that say that they are locked when the user tries to login and from the user administration screen the user is not locked.  I need some help figuring this out.  We have been using the Intenso Enterprise Password Policy plugin.

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2016

Hi,

in Enterprise Password Policy you can lock users in many ways (password expiration, locking user's account after X failed login attempts or specific date). To provide better security this plugin have own tool to lock user. You need to unlock user in administration of plugin, not in user administration. To do this go to configuration of plugin choose "Show user password policies" and click "unlock" link (https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PP/User+Account+Locking). If it doesn't work that means there is some problem with this plugin and you should create ticket in InTENSO Service Desk.

I hope I've helped you.

Best Regards

0 votes
Timothy Fennell June 24, 2016

I'm pretty new to this and this answer nailed it.  I didn't realize there was a separate space for this type of locking.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events