Is there a way I can export the events in a confluence team calender and send it to others in a email ? We have a team calender which we use it for scheduling our shifs. We want to read the events which are added per day and then send it in a seperate email so that it can be read with out connecting to confluence site on a phone.
Please let me know
You can export it to ICS file then send it via email :)
1. Open Team Calendars and click the drop-down arrow next to the name of your calendar in the right-hand column, then click 'Export to iCalendar'.
2. You will be prompted to save the .ics file to your computer.
3. Open Google Calendar, and click 'Settings' > 'Import Calendar' > 'Browse'.
4. Select the .ics file that you saved to your local computer and click 'Import'.
5. The information in the .ics file will be added to Google Calendars.
Hope these help :)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community! me again 🙂 If you’re a marketing team using Confluence, we want to hear your story! How did you start using Confluence? What are your use cases? What have been some of the benefits?...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs