confluence - since your last visit

JiraYo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2020

Hey there is a popup that occurs every time you log into confluence. It says "since your last visit" and gives you a history of what has changed i guess?

i find this completely useless. it sits right over the search box, or the top menu bar, so you need to close this every time you open confluence to search for something. Is there some way to disable this feature? looked around on the forums and no one is complaining about this. i find it hard to believe that i am the only one with a problem with this popup.

since your last visit.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jordon Randall February 9, 2021

I have this issue too, and since I open confluence 40 times a day and want to go straight to search, it's ultra annoying.

https://pasteboard.co/JNCpzO4.png 

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2020

@JiraYo 

What version of Confluence are you on?

Best,

Fadoua

JiraYo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2020

Confluence 7.3.2

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events