confluence questions should not be integrated in all spaces

Andrea Tanzer December 15, 2015

Hey there,

is there any possibility not not offer confluence questions in all spaces? We would like to show questions only in a few spaces.

3 answers

1 vote
Eduardo Nunes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2015

Hi Andrea,

I've performed a research and I could find this was already asked in times past:

CQ-1802 - Hide the ability to ask questions globally (or hide global questions) - enforce all questions to belong to a space.

This is still opened, so I'd suggest you to vote and watch the report to get any updates on it.

Regards,

ENunes

0 votes
Marco Friedmann December 15, 2015

We had the same Problem. We did hide the central search form and the Questions Links in our theme via css. If we want to use Questions in a space, we can make the Link visible via css in the space administration.

But I have to admit, that this solution is not very good concerning the Overall usability.

0 votes
Andrea Tanzer December 15, 2015

Thank you Eduardo,

but for me this was not the same thing, since i do not want questions in all spaces. We have about 50 spaces and I want questions in about 10 spaces only.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events