Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence page error

Jenner November 13, 2016

Hi Atlassian,

I have come across errors while editing my page, sometimes the heading will be floating at the bottom of my page and prevents me from editing the content. Please advise me what i can do to fix this issue.

I look forward to your reply.

Christina

1 answer

2 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2016

This may not be THE answer, but if you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, I would suggest trying Firefox or Chrome instead and check again.  IE is not fully HTML5 compatible and seems to create all sorts of random problems depending on your PC, the Windows platform version and the IE version - whenever our Users have experienced odd viewing or editing response, changing browsers fixes it

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2016

I've also seen that happen with an iffy plugin for Firefox, found it by trying the browser in "safe mode" which disables them all temporarily.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events