confluence metadata time macro

Hello,

I am trying to use the metadata plugin on Confluence 5.1.4.

In the repprt metadata macro I use Page, Time and a custom macro to collect info from descendant pages. The Page and custom macro are working, but I did not manage to display the Time info to get the time of last update of the page. I tried with "Time" and "Last Time Changed": with both I get no information.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gianni

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote
Davin Studer Community Champion Feb 20, 2014

"Last Time Changed" without the quotes should be what you want ... according to th documentation.

https://comalatech.jira.com/wiki/display/META/Metadata-report+Macro

Thanks Davin, I tried in fact without the quotes, I used the quotes only for clarity in the post.

I confirm that I get no results.

Davin Studer Community Champion Feb 20, 2014

Hmmm. I tried it on my my box and it worked. I know that is no help, but Last Time Changed is what you want.

Only thought I have would maybe be a content re-index.

Thanks a lot Davin.

I tried rebuilding the index with no improvemements.

I must miss something, for clarity I am attaching a screenshot of my macro config.

Regards,

Gianni

Davin Studer Community Champion Feb 23, 2014

Hmm. Have you tried removing the space before Last Time Changed? I think that is your issue and I can recreate it on my end.

Tha was it, strange cause in the third field the spave was tolerated.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Davin Studer Community Champion Feb 24, 2014

Great! Glad that fixed it. It is odd that the last field was ok with it. Probably just a good idea to not have the leading spaces at all. Feel free to mark this thread as the answer.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

87 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you