confluence metadata time macro

Gianni Pucciani February 16, 2014

Hello,

I am trying to use the metadata plugin on Confluence 5.1.4.

In the repprt metadata macro I use Page, Time and a custom macro to collect info from descendant pages. The Page and custom macro are working, but I did not manage to display the Time info to get the time of last update of the page. I tried with "Time" and "Last Time Changed": with both I get no information.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gianni

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2014

"Last Time Changed" without the quotes should be what you want ... according to th documentation.

https://comalatech.jira.com/wiki/display/META/Metadata-report+Macro

Gianni Pucciani February 20, 2014

Thanks Davin, I tried in fact without the quotes, I used the quotes only for clarity in the post.

I confirm that I get no results.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2014

Hmmm. I tried it on my my box and it worked. I know that is no help, but Last Time Changed is what you want.

Only thought I have would maybe be a content re-index.

Gianni Pucciani February 23, 2014

Thanks a lot Davin.

I tried rebuilding the index with no improvemements.

I must miss something, for clarity I am attaching a screenshot of my macro config.

Regards,

Gianni

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2014

Hmm. Have you tried removing the space before Last Time Changed? I think that is your issue and I can recreate it on my end.

Gianni Pucciani February 24, 2014

Tha was it, strange cause in the third field the spave was tolerated.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2014

Great! Glad that fixed it. It is odd that the last field was ok with it. Probably just a good idea to not have the leading spaces at all. Feel free to mark this thread as the answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events