cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence date macro using international (non-US) format

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

Hi all,

When I began typing a date in Confluence Eg. 01/02/2011 the calendar app pops up (the one that is started with //) and shows a date of February 1, 2011.  The Confluence default setting is Eng-US, the local user setting is US,  the default date settings is: MMM dd, yyyy.

My user base wants this to default to US (the above date to show January 2, 2011) as 90% of the company is US.    Is there a way to set the behavior of the date app (is that a macro?)

Thanks,

Robert

3 answers

0 votes
Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2017

This is a reproducible bug

I recommend if you are experiencing the problem that you vote for the above issue.

0 votes
Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2017

This is a reproducible bug

I recommend if you are experiencing the problem that you vote for the above issue.

0 votes
Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2017

This is a reproachable bug 

• CONF-45492 

If you are experiencing this problem I encourage you to vote for the above issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events