Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence account login question

Anderson Hsu November 13, 2017

Dear Support Team, 

We have one ldap account can not login confluence successful, it always show the message as shown as below:

2017-10-23 17:24:05,772 WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-34] [atlassian.seraph.auth.DefaultAuthenticator] login login : 'guyen thi bich ang' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.

Is there plugin or tool which we can test whether account can login confluence successful or not ? Thanks a lot.

3 answers

0 votes
Anderson Hsu February 25, 2019

Dear Support Team, 

If the same account , such as nguyen van dau, when the account deleted some day, but probably server months, the same account was created again.Does the password should be use original or new account to login ? Thanks a lot.

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2017

Hi @Anderson Hsu, I searched the Atlassian Marketplace but did not find a plugin for testing user logins.

I replied to a similar question from you last week: Confluence account can not login question 

Were you able to check the User Directory hierarchy? The credentials for the user account in the topmost directory are the ones that will be accepted for login.

Anderson Hsu November 16, 2017

Dear Ann, 

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean the field of credential field of cwd_user table ? 

Best Regards, Anderson Hsu

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

No, you need to check the order in which directories appear in your list  in the screen admin -> user directories

0 votes
Lars Olav Velle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2017

Check Confluence global permissions. Note the groups. Then see if the user is a member of any of those groups.

-Lars

Anderson Hsu November 16, 2017

Dear Lars Olav Velle, 

Thanks for your reply.I also try to add the account at the permission setting by person, but he still can not successful login . 

Best Regards, Anderson Hsu

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events