(comala workflow) How can i use parameters in set-label macro ?

Christina Schantin [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2014

First i want shortly describe what i want to do: i have a page properties set on my wiki-page. One property is project-number. Now i want to add this project-number as an label.

The following  workflow code is not working sad

{trigger:statechanged|state=New}

{set-metadata:project-number}@project-number@{set-metadata}

{set-label:{get-metadata:project-number}}

{trigger}

Ideas welcome!

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2014

Hi Christina,

Good news, set-label and remove-label now accept value references in Comala Workflows 4.4.1.  Note that we don't check for characters that aren't allowed in labels and that if there is two words in the value reference with a space in between it will create 2 labels like if you tried to manually add a label with a space.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Miguel

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2014

For my current usecase ist works fine :-) Thanks!

Max E December 8, 2017

Hi @Miguel Reimer

I cannot figure out how to get it working on 5.9 server. Any ideas?

{workflow:name=Freigabe durch Fachbereich}
{description}
Dieser Workflow legt Änderungen dem Fachverantwortlichen zur Prüfung vor.
{description}
{workflowparameter:Bereichsliste|description=Liste der Bereiche}
ZPHR, ZPWM, ZPRE, ZPUK, ZPFI, ZPEM, ZPSV, ZPST, ZPQM, ZPIT, ZPOM, ZPSK, ZPFP, ZPUM, ZPAS, ZPDS, WPMÜ, WPGR, WPPL, WPKR, WPLF, WPEK, WPMB, WPHB, WPNK, WPBB, WPOK, WPOH, WPSR, WPFZ, WP-TL, WP-JIT
{workflowparameter}
{workflowparameter:Bereichsauswahl|type=list|options=@Bereichsliste@|edit=true|description=Bereich für den das Dokument gültig ist.}
NN
{workflowparameter}

{pagefooter}
{get-metadata:Bereichsauswahl}@pageid@
{pagefooter}
{state:Entwurf|submit=Eingereicht}
{state}
{state:Eingereicht|approved=Genehmigt|rejected=Entwurf}
{approval:Fachlich Verantwortlicher}
{state}
{state:Genehmigt|final=true|updated=Eingereicht}
{state}
{trigger:statechanged|state=Genehmigt}
{set-label:{get-metadata:Bereichsauswahl}}
{trigger}
{trigger:pageupdated}
{send-email:user=meberl_editor|subject=Geben Sie Ihre Freigabe}
Bitte folgende Seite freigeben: @page@
{send-email}
{trigger}
{workflow}
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2017

Hi Max, i remember, i used it in context with page-properties:

{trigger:statechanged|state=New}

{set-label:@project-number@}

{trigger}

Max E January 10, 2018

Thx. 

0 votes
FISICHELLA November 19, 2019

Hello, can we trigger automatic set-label based on the status of a checkbox in the page ?

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2019

Hi Fisichella,

It is not possible to trigger an automatic set-label based on the status of a Confluence [ ] task using Comala Workflows.

Depending on your specific use case, you could consider:

Please note that I work at Comalatech and there are other Atlassian apps on the Marketplace that may also suit your requirements.

Kind regards

James

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2014

What a great news :-)

I will try it asap!

Regards,

Christina

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2014

Thanks Miguel for quick replay. I have a lot of ideas for useful workflows with that function smile

0 votes
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2014

Hi Christina,

Our {set-label} macro does not current accept value references.  We do have a feature request for this functionality and I've added you to the list of people requesting it.  I don't know when it will be added, but I'm trying to get the developers to add it in.

Thanks,
Miguel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events