• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import: could not insert: [bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem#BucketPropertySetItem[entityId=17399949,en

com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import: could not insert: [bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem#BucketPropertySetItem[entityId=17399949,en

Deleted user July 13, 2016

Hi,

I have a server Confluence backup from a vendor that Confluence-in-the-Cloud doesn't seem to want to import.  I get approximately 49% through the import and then receive this error:

Import failed. Check your server logs for more information. com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import: could not insert: [bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem#BucketPropertySetItem[entityId=17399949,entityName=confluence_ContentEntityObject,key=forumIndexPageNumberOfViews,type=5,boolean=false,string=0,text=,int=0,double=0.0,long=0,date=]]

What can I do to fix this?  I have the .zip file available and it's roughly 680mb.

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user July 13, 2016

There does not appear to be an entityId of 17399949, which is somewhat confusing:

howie@dtc-macbook[~/Desktop/CONFLUENCE_EXPORT/2016-07-07/unzip]
22: grep 17399949 entities.xml

howie@dtc-macbook[~/Desktop/CONFLUENCE_EXPORT/2016-07-07/unzip]
23:
Avinash Gautam February 20, 2017

Hi  @Howie Silberg

I am also getting the similar error :

Import failed. Check your server logs for more information. com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import:
could not insert: [bucket.user.propertyset.BucketPropertySetItem#BucketPropertySetItem[entityId=18579489,
entityName=confluence_ContentEntityObject,key=confluence.inline.tasks.sequence.last,type=5,boolean=false,
string=17,text=,int=0,double=0.0,long=0,date=]]

Please let me know if you get the solution. Thanks!

--Avinash Gautam

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events