Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{center} {iframe} not working after a upgrade to 4.1

Benedikt December 21, 2011

Hi - I'm running an confluence web service for a small group called Icalendic Radio Amateurs (www.ira.is)

so as the disks in the server that is running the systems are failing I decided to install a fresh 4.1 install on another machine. It apears that the editor of our page has been using a plugin called "Advanced Content Formatting plugin." from Adaptavist. This plugin is not supported by 4.1 - so I have tags like {center} and {iframe} not working and this is a definete showstopper to upgrade to 4.1

is there some plugin out there that supports these features - that is supported by 4.1 The outdated plugin does not work.

best regards

Benedikt

1 answer

0 votes
David Peterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2011

I would suggest getting in contact with Adaptavist to see if they have a beta for Confluence 4.x. I know they're updating all their plugins, but as with ours at CustomWare, it takes a while - Confluence 4 was a significant change.

Regards,

David Peterson

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events