Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can`t reset admin password

Mark Oliver Utz July 21, 2017

i used the instructions on: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-158390.html and it works fine but still no access by admin - admin  

if i follow the instructions again ... the database gives me errors for duplicate content ... so the information should be there

i also added a new user "systemadmin" with that i can login ... but no chance to add this user to the apropriat user-group

any idea?

regards mark

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2017

Dear Mark,

And you have already restarted the environment / ordered user directories?

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

yes i did so ... multiple times also getting the right order from the database

best regards

mark

could deleting the admin user help?

or adding an other user to adminstrators ? -- just don`t know how to do that poperly

HA! Deleting admin out of cwd_user and putting  it back in helped ... no idea why ... really strange

thanks for your interest jeremy

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Dear Mark,

My apologies for not responding! I was on holiday in Spain and had no acces to a laptop.

I am very pleased to read you were able to fix it! I will keep your fix in mind.

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events