can't add confluence page gadget

jangil oh September 23, 2013

Hi
after I search confluence page in page gadget , I clicked the page .
then I went to the confluence page

I would like to set page field a page.

Could you help me this issue?

6 answers

1 vote
Nicklas Kittelmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

There's an even better ticket at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30255 and that has a workaround that works great!

0 votes
Nicklas Kittelmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2013

There's a bug reported in JAC: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30929

Jangil Oh October 6, 2013

Thank you for your help

0 votes
Nicklas Kittelmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 30, 2013

No, I haven't received any answer. I'm about to open a support ticket to it - I'll try to get it done tomorrow.

0 votes
David Swinton September 30, 2013

Has there been an answer to this problem? I have run across the same problem with this gadget.

0 votes
Nicklas Kittelmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2013

I think I can explain it , since it happens to me as well.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Add a Confluence Page Gadget to a JIRA dashboard, and it enters edit mode.

2) Enter some characters in the textbox "Page". A listbox is opened below the textbox showing some matching confluence pages.

Incorrect/Current behaviour: When clicking on a line in the listbox the browser navigates to that page.

Expected behaviour: When clicking on a line in the listbox the page should be selected and entered in the textbox. Then the listbox should be closed.

Consequence: I can not in any way add a confluence page to a JIRA dashboard, nor can I edit an existing confluence page gadget and change which page it displays.

This error is consistently reproducible on Firefox 24.0 and Internet Explorer 10

Edit: We're using OnDemand with JIRA 6.1-OD-09-WN (build 6144)

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2013

Hi Jangil,

Could you perhaps elaborate further on what is the issue that you are facing? What did you mean that you want to 'set page field a page'?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events