Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can no longer make a link to an image

Dave L October 29, 2019

With the recent update to confluence in cloud I can no longer make images in my pages hyperlinks - when I am editing and I click on the image I get options about alignment and text wrapping only, nothing to allow a hyper link.  The link button in the toolbar is grayed out.  Is this feature completely gone or is there some other way to do it?

1 answer

0 votes
Florent Richard October 29, 2019

On my side it works well, 

- try : ctrl + K

- clear the cache 

Dave L October 29, 2019

This didn't work for me.  I assume you mean select the image and then click ctrl +K.  I'm on a mac so I first selected the image then clicked command-K - this did nothing.  I then tried ctrl-K, this deleted the image.  Undo did not bring it back.

Florent Richard October 29, 2019
Dave L October 29, 2019

Thanks, that is useful.  It's really unfortunate that so many features are missing and I'm forced to use such a cut down tool until they are added.  

Dave L October 29, 2019

Bonus:  I just spent hours making a page that after I published became complete garbage.  Confluence reshaped images to pad them with massive amounts of blank / empty space, and rearranged their position on the page.  Thanks Atlassian!  A tool that was formerly incredibly useful is now almost useless.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events