can I import excel spreadsheet

Debbi Czernik November 29, 2016

I would like to import an excel spreadsheet into a confluence page.

3 answers

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2016

Hi Debbi,

There is no native Excel import into Confluence.  I can't say for certain, but I suspect it's due to the potential complexity of dealing with things like functions, pivot tables and the like.  There are Confluence plugins that can help though - here is a list of the Excel plugins for Confluence on the Atlassian marketplace.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2016

You can also attach the Excel spreadsheet to the page and then use the Excel macro to render it to the page.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 29, 2016

Yes, sorta'.

The easiest way is to simply select the cells you want, and paste in a page in edit mode.

Keep in mind that formulas won't transfer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events