can I create or edit a gliffy diagram on iPAD, iPhone, or Android device?

I'm interested in Gliffy plugin and curious whether it support iPAD, iPhone, or Andriod device in addition to Windows and Mac OS.

2 answers

Hi Arnold,

Gliffy is not yet compatible on the iPhone, iPad, or Android devices. We have an active feature request for this here: http://support.gliffy.com/entries/240129-Support-for-iPad-or-other-tablet-devices

We are working to provide this capability in the future. If you have further questions please email support@gliffy.com.

Thanks,

Katy

Gliffy Support

Hi Arnold,

Gliffy is cross plateform and is not depending of your os ...

Sven.

Thanks. Will give it a try tonight with my iPAD.

Hi Arnold, what was the result?

I tried this on my iPad Air 2 in Safari and Chrome and the result was as follows:

The top navigation bar does not render correctly it is larger than the safari browser window and when you move around the navigation bar has a tendency to jump around  meaning you cannot edit or safe changes easily.

Secondly since iOS has no mouse support (missing feature in iOS) you can place shapes from the side bar in to the diagram but you cannot manipulate it afterwards.

When you try to edit something the browser will give a "this page was reloaded because a problem occurred" and through you out of Gliffy back to the confluence page.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Mar 12, 2019 in Confluence

Confluence Admin Certification now $150 for Community Members

More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...

314 views 2 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you