Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

button to "Add the comment" after editing.

Ekaterina Diriza December 5, 2019

Dear support team.
Could you please specify where is button to "Add the comment" after editing ? screen is attached.  After recents updates it is not available anymore.

image (5).png

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2019

Hello Ekaterina and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for coming to Community to figure out how to add a comment to a published version of a page. From the screenshot, you share the comment options is there, but the wording most likely changed from what you’re used to. In English, it is displayed as “What did you change?” in the freeform text box to the left of Publish, here is another screenshot(s):

image.pngimage.png

I hope this proves helpful and you’re able to add comments again.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Ekaterina Diriza December 20, 2019

Dear Stephen,

I'm trying to find this tool bar but unfortunately it's not showing after your last update.

Screenshot_1.jpg

This how I can see every page.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Katerina

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2019

Hello Ekaterina,

There has been a recent update that has removed this functionality from the product. There was a request placed at CONFCLOUD-65695 which is currently not being Considered. There is an update within the linked issue which states the following:

Thank you for your feedback on bringing back the "What's Changed" comment box when publishing a page in the new editor. To set the right expectations and as a follow up update, we currently have no plans in the near term to implement this suggestion in comparison with other feature requests. You can track our upcoming roadmap here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-cloud-editor-roadmap-967314556.html. If we have any updated plans, we will update the thread here. Thank you again for your feedback.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events