Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought add-on does not seem available

Benji November 24, 2017

We use the cloud version of Confluence and bought the add-on "draw.io".

I now see the plugin in the list of applications at billing area, but not at the installed add-ons nor available during editing of a confluence page.

What can be the problem here?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2017

If you go to "find add-ons" and locate the draw.io plugin, does it offer the option to install it?

Benji November 25, 2017

I can only find it at the atlassian marketplace within Confluence with the action "subscribe" which to me gives the indication that I will have to pay for it again.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2017

"subscribe" suggests it is installed. You're saying it doesn't show up in the manage add-ons screen?

Benji November 25, 2017

I just clicked the subscribe button as in this case the costs are very limited. It installed and recognized my license. So it worked out fine in the end, just confusing action "subscribe". 

Thanks for your help @David Benson _draw_io_

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events