both server based and cloud based versions of the same site?

suzanne hilborn November 23, 2015

I am maintaining both server based and cloud based versions of the same site.  What's the easiest way to keep them in sync without deleting my cloud site and re-importing or rewriting material in two places?

response since I can't comment or respond:

Hi There.  It's not the Atlassian versions that need to be in sync, it's the content I have posted on the software.  I have reference information posted to our server based software that we also provide to our vendor teams through the cloud.  Since our vendors cannot access our server based Confluence, we created a cloud based version and I want to keep the content in sync.  Is that possible?  The first time I did it, I imported the space, but now I cannot seem to do that without deleting the cloud space and reimporting it.

1 answer

0 votes
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2015

Hi, Suzanne.

Cloud instances are always automatically updates and are generally in an later version than Server.

Just out of curiosity, why do you need to keep them sync? What needs to be in sync? Maybe there's another way to accomplish it.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira
Atlassian Cloud Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events