Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

blocking on a modification page without exit

Hello,

I would like to modified a page but I cannot do it. I have a error message :

"This Confluence installation is not licensed for additional users

You have exceeded the maximum number of users for your license. You will still be able to view content, but in order to create or edit content, you must reduce the number of active users in the installation.

There are two ways to reduce the number of active users:

• Disable users
  • Delete users

To disable or delete a user, visit the Users page then search for their name. After following the appropriate link you can choose the 'Remove' or 'Disable' option."

But I haven't the hand on this change. Is it possible to go back? I don't want to create anything.

Regards

Armand GB

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Apr 09, 2022

Hi @Armand DE GONTAUT BIRON ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

Confluence enters a read only mode if the number of licensed users exceeds the limit. 

The message simply says you have too many active users (more than your license allows). Thus you or an admin must lower the amount of active users by disabling or deleting users. 

You can do so through the user management page in Confluence. More specifically deleting/disabling users, you can read here how.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

817 views 8 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you