Is there anyway to assign colors to bar chart

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

Yep. In the macro properties it is the Colors field.

image2014-10-14 10:44:43.png

image2014-10-14 10:45:32.png

Karthikeyan A October 15, 2014

Thanks Davin. I would like to know if we can assign colors based on the table value(sql output).

eg:

col1 col2

AB     4

BC     10

DE      6

I want to assign red color for AB, green  for BC , blue for  DE  and yellow  for FG (FG row  may or may be in the table based  on sql query output).

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2014

Are you saying that you want the color to change based on the value in col2 for each row? Or is a static color for each row what you want. I don't quite understand your previous comment. If you want it to be dynamic I don't think that is possible. If you want a static color, then your first color would be for row AB, the second would be for BC, the third for DE, and the fourth for FG ... if it exists. You can put in four values even if there are only three rows.

thanks david. Sorry for not elaborating the question the color should assigned for values not for rows. if the query output is AB 4 DE 6 Then i want to see Red and blue bars. Is that possible?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2014

Like I said I don't think it is possible to assign the color based on the value returned in your query. I cannot think of an easy way to do it.

thank you Davin

2 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 23, 2021

Hello @Karthikeyan A ,

Please note that using the Chart from Table macro of Table Filter and Chart for Confluence app you can try the Multicolor scheme in the Column chart type (since version 7.3.0):

2021-04-23_22h38_03.png2021-04-23_22h39_36.png

Katerina
Stiltsoft

1 vote
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 31, 2021

Hello, 

Please note that we've released the 7.9.0 version of Table Filter and Charts for Confluence, added the capability to select custom chart colors from a table.

Select the corresponding columns with colors for the Colors in the table columns option. 
You can use colors from this list or define your own HEX code colors.

2021-08-31_18h10_19.png

Katerina
Stiltsoft

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events