balsamiq mockups stopped working recently. I see this message in the plugin management page: "This plugin could not be loaded by the plugins system. It has one or more errors which prevent it from being enabled." It happened after system restart.
balsamiq mockup: 2.2.18
I just noticed this problem today when I went to modify a mockup, but mockup isn't used often and I can't tell exactly when it went south or why.
Have you tried re-enabling it from the Manage Addons screen? Have you checked the logs for messages related to this error? If so, please post that here.
I've seen hiccups like this with other plugins (including system plugins). It's possible you only need to re-enable it or restart Confluence.
Sorry to have taken so long to get back to this, but I was busy on something else and the old logs are gone.
To simplify things I deleted the plugin and then re-installed it as if it were a new package. All of the old mockups are there, so nothing was lost. It seems to be working fine now for the past few days. I'll get back if it fails again and I'll save the logs next time.
Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs