balsamiq mockup stopped working in confluence

John Edstrom December 18, 2013

balsamiq mockups stopped working recently. I see this message in the plugin management page: "This plugin could not be loaded by the plugins system. It has one or more errors which prevent it from being enabled." It happened after system restart.

confluence: 4.3.3

balsamiq mockup: 2.2.18

I just noticed this problem today when I went to modify a mockup, but mockup isn't used often and I can't tell exactly when it went south or why.

1 answer

0 votes
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

Have you tried re-enabling it from the Manage Addons screen? Have you checked the logs for messages related to this error? If so, please post that here.

I've seen hiccups like this with other plugins (including system plugins). It's possible you only need to re-enable it or restart Confluence.

John Edstrom January 8, 2014

Sorry to have taken so long to get back to this, but I was busy on something else and the old logs are gone.

To simplify things I deleted the plugin and then re-installed it as if it were a new package. All of the old mockups are there, so nothing was lost. It seems to be working fine now for the past few days. I'll get back if it fails again and I'll save the logs next time.

Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2014

Glad to hear you got that worked out, John!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events