api disabled in confluence trial

gagomes September 7, 2014

I've just setup a trial of hosted confluence  and when I visit the 'Further Configuration' section, I see the below greyed out and the mouse cursor changes to an 'unclickable' cursor.

Enabling the remote APIs allows you to access Confluence remotely.
Is this a limitation of the trial? If so, is this limied also in the product itself if I host it myself (e.g starter license) ?

2 answers

0 votes
RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2014

I have Development licensed Confluence v 5.3.1 hosted locally and Remote API (XML-RPC & SOAP) option can be enabled or disabled. To enable it I went to General Configuration -> Feature Settings section and clicked 'Edit' button next to the section title on the right hand side. It is clickable/selectable only in Edit mode. After done editing you have to click either Save or Cancel at the bottom of the page.

0 votes
nursihah_amir September 8, 2014

API usage is not restricted/limited for OnDemand.  However, please note that we do not provide support the usage of APIs.

Best Regards,
Nursihah

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events