Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

again problem with licensing html and table plugin

mario.widmer@sbb.ch September 16, 2013

Hi, we are working now with Confluence 5.1.5 and today. the HTML and Table Plugin are running out of license. We already have the new licenses on hand but the system seems not to accept them. Unfortunately, i can not see anything in the log too. I was able to get another 30 days Try license but that does solve the problem only for 30 days. What can i do to get help? Which part of the log shall i set to debug mode to have more infos? I am sure that the licenses are good and i checked not to insert wrong signals, space at the end of new line signals inside.

Thanks a lot

1 answer

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Open a support issue with Atlassian. Atlassian generates and installs license keys for Atlassian paid plugins like Table and HTML. You will need to provide more specifics like screen shot of the error showing the error generated when you try to install the permanent license.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events