Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after Import a Confluence Site

jonghwasu May 8, 2014

Take a full backup of version 5.1 data import version was 5.3.

Check the results after completion of the normal import import only the information the user space is not import.

5.1 Where the existing data will disappear?

Note that the file size is 500MB.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jonghwasu May 26, 2014

This is because the end I do not read the FAQ I had problems.
Import data from the accounts and privileges as the recovery was
Import a new account is created, but the data because there is no authority for that article was not found and problems.

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2014

Hi Jong,

If you have a backup of version 5.1, is very important to make sure that you're importing it on a 5.1 version as well. Then you'll be able to upgrade to version 5.3.

Since you're importing data fro another version is possible that's the reason why this space is not appearing.

Also, make sure to perform a reindex from scratch after the import, and then check if the content appears after that: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Rebuild+the+Content+Indices+from+Scratch<br< a="">>
Kind Regards

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2014

I'm not sure I have understood this, but are you saying you have taken a backup of a 5.1 system and used that to create a new 5.3 system?

And you have found that the users are missing their personal spaces?

If that is true, can you explain your user setup for us - LDAP, Crowd, Jira, internal, something else?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events