addon to create table in confluence page

Srdjan Stankovic January 9, 2018

Hi,

I would like to create addon in confluence page which collects some data from jira and displays result in table on the same page.

I'm totally new in atlassian and I don't know if this is even possible. If so, please give me some hints on how this should be done.

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

Hi Srdjan,

Please, take a look at Jira Issues macro.

Srdjan Stankovic January 9, 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I'm not sure that this macro can solve my problem. For example, I need a table in which the first column would be list of tasks, and second column their subtasks. I've read the macro documentation and it doesn't seem to support this kind of stuff. 

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

This macro outputs a table, where each row is an issue and each column is a field of an issue. It is possible to add Sub-task column that should show all sub-tasks. 

I'm not sure this macro can solve your problem, but you can play with it and see what you can do with it. Also I don't know if there are better solutions available.

Also it is possible to add a Jira Gadget macro (like Filter Results gadget in Jira Dashboard) to a Confluence page. So you can look through available Jira gadgets, maybe you'll find something there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events