Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

academic fees applicable ??

olivier moreau April 2, 2014

I am ( let s say it that way) the Musee d'Orsay in paris (govt owned non commercial establishment). Am i entitled to academic licences fees.

Anyway I enjoy much 'the way of being' of your site and document

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andris Grinbergs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2014

I would suggest contacting sales [at] atlassian [dot] com.

0 votes
olivier moreau April 8, 2014

Hi Folks !

Welle I am still usure about academic qualifying ( because I have to investigate on my side)

Anyway I ll start with 10 users confluence + question which is enough for my team ( we are 6 of us)

I just find it unfair to pay so litle for such a good service !

A bientot !

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2014

Please read this documentation to find out whether you qualify for the discount (https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#licensing-2).

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2014

I'd also check the "community licence" option as well, as a lot of charities are eligible for free licences. I don't know how it works in other countries, but in the UK, some of our museums are run as charities, and as long as they also meet the additional "secular" rule, they would qualify for the community licencing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events