Zen Foundation Compatibility

J February 18, 2015

Hi,

Any time frame on when the next Zen release that will be compatible with Confluence 5.7?

Also I am trying to register on the JIRA website (jira@brikit.atlassian.net) but it is asking me to contact the administrator.

Thanks,

Jennifer

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Maggie Modersohn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2015

Hi @JWong, 

Zen Foundation will be compatible with Confluence 5.7 in a couple of weeks.

That being said, Theme Press is our next-generation add-on which will eventually replace Zen Foundation. We are working on a migrator tool to help customers migrate their content from Zen Foundation to Theme Press - it's currently in beta. You can read more about it here.

Finally, I've set up an account on our Support portal for you. You should have received an auto-generated email from JIRA by now. 

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers, 

Maggie

J February 19, 2015

Thank you @Maggie Modersohn. I have received the email from JIRA and I have been able to log in. Thanks for the link to the documentation as well. Cheers, Jennifer

0 votes
J February 18, 2015

Anyone has migrated from Zen Foundation to Theme Press? Is there any documentation on how to do this?

Thanks heaps.

Boots Wang April 28, 2015

Might want to start a new thread, but for now here is the migration FAQ and How To: http://zen.brikit.com/display/help/Migrate+from+Zen+to+Theme+Press As always, feel free to contact Brikit directly, or your preferred Brikit partner, if you have questions.

0 votes
Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2015

I believe Zen has been replaced by Theme Press, which does support 5.7.

Boots Wang April 28, 2015

Both supports 5.7 as well as Confluence Data Center.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events