Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You will lose access to Support and Updates in 12 days.

Sanaz Afshar December 7, 2017

Hi dear all,

I am receiving this notification on my Confluence console:

"You will lose access to Support and Updates in 12 days. Renew online, remind me later or never remind me"

I clicked on "Renew online" link and it goes to the page which has bunch of our other orders with their renewal date, but does not specifies for that "Support and Updates" renewal, How can I find the one which needs to be renew? 

1 answer

0 votes
RianS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

It sounds like your license to Confluence is about to expire. Check for the license in your account which has an end date 12 days from that message.

If you have already renewed the license at my.atlassian.com, it may have a 2018 or later end date. You need to get the license from there and update it in your Confluence installation.

Logging into your Confluence application and then opening the "General Configuration" option from the gear in the top right. Scroll down and choose "License Details" from the "Administration" section on the side bar.

It will show there what your license details are and what the expiration date is. There will be a text box to paste in a new key to update the license with the renewed license key.

Hi @RianS

Thank you for the respond, I really got confused, see the screen shot please, 

today is 12/7/2017 and according to notification 12/7+12=19/2017 the license will expire. but according to license details page. it will expires at 12/20/2017. 

unless the are informing one day early. 

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 9.47.21 PM.png

@RianS also I need to update our JIRA and Confluence version because the current version has some bug but at the new version they fixed the bug.

But the problem is we are using Confluence and JIRA server, and this would be my first time doing the Update, I really don't know what are the requirements and it is risky because I afraid to loose our Data.

Unfortunately the atlassian documentation for this update process is so confusing.

Any Idea or experience or video that you can recommend it to me?

Best,

Sanaz

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events