Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Frame-Options header, need eng support for it, Vitaly Osipov told me to make ticket

Michael Mulder April 15, 2014
"Michael,Please create a support request at http://support.atlassian.comand asupport engineer will help you make the modifications for theX-Frame-Options header. You can mention me in the issue, that I amaware of it." Vitaly Osiprov.My email michael.mulder@faa.govwork 609 485 6739 (in East Coast USA time) cell 856 982 4056

3 answers

0 votes
Michael Mulder May 1, 2014

His fix seem to work on Firefox most versions, and New IE9 and Chrome 34 as I had HTML

code to check for clickjacking and the login page wasn't loading in Chromw 34, IE9 and Firefox(most versions).

0 votes
Michael Mulder May 1, 2014

His fix seem to work on Firefox most versions, and New IE9 and Chrome 34 as I had HTML

code to check for clickjacking and the login page wasn't loading in Chromw 34, IE9 and Firefox(most versions).

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2014

Firstly, please retrieve the files from inside your Confluence installation folder - the directory into which the Confluence application files and libraries have been unpacked (unzipped) when Confluence was installed:

confluence/WEB-INF/web.xml

Under this portion of the document retrieved:

<!-- Uncomment the following to disable the space export long running task. -->

<!--

<context-param>

<param-name>unsupportedContainersForExportLongRunningTask</param-name>

<param-value>websphere,jboss</param-value>

</context-param>

-->

Add the following:

<filter>

<filter-name>ClickjackFilterSameOrigin</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.owasp.filters.ClickjackFilter</filter-class>

<init-param>

<param-name>mode</param-name>

<param-value>SAMEORIGIN</param-value>

</init-param>

</filter>

also add this:

<filter-mapping>

<filter-name>ClickjackFilterSameOrigin</filter-name>

<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

</filter-mapping>

Save the files and put into confluence/WEB-INF/classes

Note that this fix is specific to Firefox, each web browser can use different WebKit versions, and even providers, in order to address with other browser vendor, please refer to the browser specific content, as this page for IE.

Deleted user October 9, 2014

Where do you put the filter mapping section? Does it go right underneath the filter section we just added? Also, do you save the web.xml file in the the confluence/WEB-INF/classes and confluence/WEB-INF (where it originally was)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events