Workaround for inputing 555-555-5555?

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2012

We are an OnDemand customer and when I input the example phone number, as it is the format we use, of 555-555-5555, the text saves, but is ALWAYS underlined.

I've input a support ticket without any response for a couple of weeks now.

Does anyone know how to input this phone number format in the context of a sentence without having it always be underlined?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2012

Atlassian logged following bug report: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-5914

for a similar type of issue

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2012
Hi Kalyn,

this is strange... It might not be the best solution, but you can use the noformat macro: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Noformat+Macro

I think, if you surround your phone number with this macro, it should not be converted.

Cheers

Thomas

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2012

I wish I could. But, as an OnDemand user, we cannot add that macro. I submitted a ticket to support several weeks back to add a few of the macros that they recommend themselves...but, I've not been able to get any assistance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events