Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Copy Space work in 5.6?

Paul LaBarbera September 16, 2014

Looking to upgrade to 5.6, but don't want to lose Copy Space. Can I get an ETA on when someone plans to review the compatibility? Thanks!

6 answers

1 vote
Dirk Bromberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2014

Yes, I just tried it with confluence 5.6.4 and it works.

I had more work to migrate the confluence because of an wrong collation in the database...

Regards,

Dirk

Mark Wittig November 18, 2014

I have install it on 5.6.4 and the installation completed. In the AddOn-Manager the Plugin have the Status incompatible. Furthermore I haven't the functionalities as shown in the documentation of Copy Space. So how did you fixed it? Regards, Mark

Dirk Bromberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2014

Hi Mark, the warning is also shown in my instance. But on a space in the admin section if the copy menu and it works.

Dirk Bromberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2014

So what is missing?

Hi Dirk, after installing Copy Space I expect a section "add-ons" under "Space Tools Sections" like it is shown in the documentation. I can't see such a section, so i can't use the plugin. Regards, Mark

Hi Dirk, sorry problem is fixed. An Authorization has been missing. Thanks! Regards, Mark

1 vote
Oleksiy Brushkovskyy October 20, 2014

Let me ask Atlassian, why such important and handy thing as Copy Space still isn't built-in Confluence function?

Confluence users must perform risky unsupported procedure like this instead of using one-click operation.

0 votes
Chad Krogstad February 5, 2015

Great Question.  smile

Please, vote and watch the following issues:

Vote & Watch!

0 votes
Mark Wittig November 4, 2014

We need Copy Space in Confluence 5.6.x too.

Regards,
Mark 

0 votes

Does someone knows when Copy Space will be compatibile with Confluence 5.6.x?

Regards,
Michael

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2014

Hi Paul,

The latest version (2.3) was released in 2013-03-20 and it is compatible with the confluence version 5.5.6.

I would think that this version is also compatible with the 5.6 but was not updated in the Atlassian market place yet. As far as I know, there's no ETA for this plugin to be released a new version.

I recommend to go to the page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.copyspace/versions and click on watch this plugin to receive updates of new versions and compatibility changes.

Cheers,

Rod

Paul LaBarbera September 17, 2014

I'm following it on the marketplace. Thank you. Do you plan on updating the marketplace listing soon?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events