Wiki markup in confluence to define number of issues to display in lists

Hello,

I'm looking on a way to use a wiki markup parameter in confluence to add a list of JIRA by a defined query.

We need to be able to decide how many issues to display as the standard JIRA macro, but with the markup, because we are already using the parameter "cache=false" to let the list be refreshed at the page reload.

Can someone let me know if exist some other parameter as those stated in this documentation page to decide how many issues to display in the page?

Thanks in advance.

SR

1 answer

0 votes
Luiz Farias Atlassian Team Jan 30, 2017

Hi Stephano,

Unfortunately, the only way to limit the maximum number of results is at the macro browser, there's no available option to limit the results through wiki markup.
I think the add-on Advanced Tables may have some options to limit the results and fulfill your needs, you can see more information here: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/TBL/Improving+the+JIRA+issues+macro+with+the+Table+Plus+macro

Thanks anyway for your answer @Luiz Farias.

We have not this plugins that should be useful for other things but I cannot find the parameter we are looking for.

I'm thinking about requesting this as a new feature for the actual macro or markup plugin.

SR

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,102 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you