Why it suggestions me more the same my account?? while I only once email in user management.??

Chi Nguyen June 9, 2015

Why it suggestions me more the same my account??
when I type in comment with @

@.png

Please help me,

Thanks,

Chi

4 answers

2 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2015

Hi Chi, 

This could be something related to the index not working properly. Can you consider trying to do a simple search re-index or better than that: Rebuild the content indices from scratch? This will isolate the index as one of the possibilities here. 

In case of not having it fixed, try to confirm if this is happening with other users and different directories, then, if needed, we can raise a new ticket through our support channel and we will be more than glad to help you. You can raise it here: https://support.atlassian.com

Regards, 

Giuliano T.

Confluence/Crowd Support

1 vote
lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2015

Hey Chi,

I usually see this kind of miss behaviour post a confluence upgrade. Generally is tied up to some duplicated entries on user_mapping table or a failed internal migration to Confluence AO tables.

I would go with Giuliano's suggestion and raise a support ticket at atlassian support site. Also bear in mind that the atlassian SLA does not cover for hands on assistance (team viewer/ screen share session), most of the times they do that to help in the best way they can't but they need to request a certain information level before jumping into a screen share session as that could end up being a loss of time for both you and the atlassian support.

When raising the support case make sure to send the following information:

• When did you start noticing this behaviour?
  • Was it after a database/application migration/upgrade?
  • A Confluence support zip.
Good luck wink.
Thanks and Regards,
Lavitz - the guy that uses Confluence on Windows as a Hobby!

0 votes
Petr Musil October 2, 2015

Hi Chi, if you tick on cog wheel and choose "General Configuration". Find in Administration (left panel) "Content Indexing". Than use "Rebuild" button. And is it.

Cheers.

Petr

lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2015

Actually, nope :(. Giuliano alreadly recommended both procedures and the issue persisted. When that happpens we need to take a closer look to validate if the upgrade worked correctly as confluence have issues on the user internal management side, specially on post upgrade scenarios.

0 votes
Chi Nguyen June 15, 2015

Dear @ Giuliano Campos [Atlassian]

I have try to find on this as you told me https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Content+Index+Administration

But I did not see how to do them in atlassian, may you support me by teamviewer remote?

In JIRA I can re-Index as well but in Confluence admin I did not know where I can fix that problem.

Please help me.

Many Thanks,

Chi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events