cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Why is the link "Migrating from Confluence Cloud to Confluence Server" removed from the cloud. We are moving from the 10 license cloud to an internal server with a large enterprise license.

Why is the link "Migrating from Confluence Cloud to Confluence Server" removed from the cloud. We are moving from the 10 license cloud to an internal server with a large enterprise license.

Deleted user May 16, 2016

We are moving from the 10 user cloud license to an enterprise license hosted internally.   While retrieving instructions to move content over - I noticed the reference page has been deleted.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2016
Deleted user May 16, 2016

The link from the cloud hosted instance from Atlassian points to page which is not there:

notFound.JPG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2016

It's been deleted then.  You'll want to raise that with Atlassian support, and use the one from my bookmarks.

(Although I think  I know why it's gone - if it's the one I was thinking of, there's some deprecated stuff on it, but you'd need Atlassian to confirm that)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events