Why is the Space "homepage" layout different between users?

Erica Cunningham April 19, 2017

About 3 months ago the layout for space pages changed on Confluence, then changed back like a week later, for everyone except me apparently. I am a Confluence Admin, and my other fellow admins have a different view, and we can't figure out why. We have not changed the settings or layouts, this seemed to have happened during an update maybe, not sure. Does anyone know how to change this or why it would be doing this?  We're befuddled, so any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Few more things: this happens on all Space "home pages" whether it was created by me or by someone else. I used three different browsers and get the same layout. I have cleared history, cookies etc. logged out and back in. 

The first screenshot is the layout I see in any browser, the second shot is how everyone else would see the same page:

confluencescreenshot.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Erica Cunningham April 20, 2017

Turns out it was a UI upgrade trickled out by Atlassian. I just happened to be first in my company. Nice, since I'm the one doing the training and materials on it... I'm ahead now.

0 votes
Jan-Peter Rusch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2017

Just an idea: Did you check the Layout section in Confluence administration? Is this reset to standard?

Erica Cunningham April 20, 2017

Thank you for the reply.  I am not seeing it and I do have system admin rights as well. I looked it up and can only see it referred to in the server based versions. Can you send me a screenshot of where this is? TMaybe I'm just not looking in the right place. Thank you so much! : ) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events