Why is showed first row of page properties report table when i use table filter?

Hi,

I have table filter macro and inside i have page properties report table. When i set fillter, it works, but everytime there is first row of this table... Is it bug or do somebody who used to know how to fix it?

Thank you!

Aleš

3 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

Hi all!

We have resolved the issue with impossibility to filter the first row in the table. The updated version (1.5.1) of Table Filter plugin is available at Atlassian Marketplace. Please click the link to proceed. If the issue still persists after update, submit a ticket to our support system. If you have ideas how to improve plug-in or you lack some feature, post your ideas to our feedback system.

Hi Ales,

i cannot help - but i could reproduce your problem (in confluence 5.1.4). When placing a page property report inside a table filter macro there is one row that always displays. It even is shown when filter criteria will not match.

Maybe you found a bug - and should report it (i did a quick search but couldnt find one).

PS: Did another test: this behaviour is only true if there is a page properties report inside the table filter. With a standard table the filter works as expected.

Hi Dirkd,

we have a 5.0.3 version.

Now i find another one bug. In edit of that macro i havent third parametr i mean restrict for rows. Is it possible to reinstall this plugin or something?

Thank you!

Hi Ales,

sorry i cannot help you any further. I have nothing to do with that plugin - just using it too.

Maybe you should add a tag "addon-com.stiltsoft.confluence.plugin.tablefil" your question, so that the developers will get attention of it. Or contact them directly at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.stiltsoft.confluence.plugin.tablefilter.tablefilter/version/40/support

Hi Dirkd,

we have a 5.0.3 version.

Now i find another one bug. In edit of that macro i havent third parametr i mean restrict for rows. Is it possible to reinstall this plugin or something?

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

342 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you