Why is my page tree of my knowledge base located at the top of the screen?

Shreena Patel July 3, 2012

I have checked if the Velocity Manager is enabled (and it is). My documentation theme is also enabled. How do I get the page tree located on the left and my information displayed on the right, like the knowledge base looks in the demos?? I thought it was a layout setting issue but it says "You can not customise the site look and feel while a theme is active. You must first disable the currently configured theme." Can someone help me? It seems simple but I can't figure it out.

2 answers

0 votes
Shreena Patel July 3, 2012

Im using Chrome not Internet Explorer. Top bar says in yellow writing "You have temporary access to administrative functions. Drop access if you no longer require it. For more information, refer to the documentation" No Javascript errors.

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 3, 2012

I've seen this happen when using Internet Explorer in a very locked down corporate environment -- (guessing) Which version of Internet Explorer are you using? Does it display and JavaScript errors when you load the page?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events