Why have Confluence email notifications I used to receive stopped?

Paul Proto January 19, 2022
I noticed that since 7 December 2021 all the many Confluence email notifications I used to receive (from watched Spaces/Pages or my name being tagged) have stopped, without any deliberate actions from me.

Even when I can see my name has been tagged.

The email settings within my Confluence profile appear unchanged. As do my company Gmail filters.

Any help/ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

@Paul Proto Welcome to the Atlassian community

Can you confirm that the email address is correct on your Atlassian account profile?  Can you also confirm that it is not going to spam / junk?   Are you the only one having this issue or are others in your company?

Hi Brant - first, thank you for the response!

I can confirm that the address is correct and have checked the spam folders.  Nothing has been changed since the day before they stopped arriving.  Still the same e-mail address. I have not heard from anyone else in the company on this, but that doesn't mean they are not out there.  They may not even realize it yet.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

When you say nothing has been changed since the day before does that mean you had some changes or you made some changes?

I mean the settings that were in place the last time I received an e-mail are the same settings as I have now.  Nothing has changed.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2022

@Paul Proto I would suggest submitting a support issue to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

I would also suggest double-checking email settings on confluence.  Go to settings under your account and email.  Make sure that some of the boxes are checked.

The email settings within my Confluence profile appear unchanged. As do my company Gmail filters.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2022

If you submit a support issue they will be able to look at your account and see what is happening.

Done that s well, just thought I would check here.   Thanks again.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events