Why does the @mention for the owner of a template not publish?

Kim Kraus July 20, 2021

Meeting note owner is not displayed after publish.jpgOwner of meeting notes displays as @ mention before publishing.jpg@mentions do no display when published.jpgcan use @ mentions as expected.jpgWe have created a template that is being used by several people.  When a user fills out the template, he/her name is listed with the @ and the user can add others using @ as well.  However, when published, the person whose name was listed by default (because he/she opened the item) does not display, but the other @ mentions do display.  

We are having the same issue with Meeting Notes.  When I start a meeting note, my name is prepopulated with @ .  I can add others as expected, but when I publish the note, my name does not display but the other do.  

This is happening when we use Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

@Kim Kraus 

What version of Confluence are you on?  Did this start happening after an upgrade or was a new app added recently?

Kim Kraus August 4, 2021

@Brant Schroeder  We are on 7.6.2 currently and I have noticed it happening from the time we first started using Confluence.  Are there apps that are known to cause issues like that?  Thank you!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2021

@Kim Kraus I do not know of any apps.  Do you have a test instance that you could disable apps on and see if there is something impacting the application?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events