cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Why do the cell borders randomly disappear when typing content into the cells??? I don't see any way to prevent or fix it and it's extremely annoying and disruptive to workflow.

Why do the cell borders randomly disappear when typing content into the cells??? I don't see any way to prevent or fix it and it's extremely annoying and disruptive to workflow.

heidic December 8, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Tables

Ask your question here...

1 answer

1 vote
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2016

Hi Heidi,

This happens to me occasionally as well, and it is very annoying.  If you go to jira.atlassain.com and search for "cell borders" you'll find quite a few tickets where people are complaining about borders disappearing or not rendering properly in several different situations.  Unfortunately none of these tickets have a high priority, and so are unlikely to be fixed.  That doesn't help you, but be assured you're not the only person with this problem.

You might want to check out some of the table add-ons here.  Some are paid, some are free, and they should help you get a better table experience.

heidic December 11, 2016

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the tip! I was on Firefox so I tried using Chrome and haven't run into the issue there... at least not yet. so maybe there is some browser-specific bug.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events