Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I not receive an e-mail or a workbox notification when I am mentioned on a page on the Wiki?

Beatrice Land August 3, 2015

4 answers

0 votes

35/35 enabled

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

General Configuration --> Manage add-ons --> [change User-installed to System in the pulldown] --> Confluence Mentions Plugin.

0 votes

Yes I get notifications when pages I am watching are edited by someone else. Where do I view my Confluence Mentions plugin settings?

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

Do you receive notifications when pages you are watching are edited by someone else? If you don't, then the email settings are probably not configured correctly.

Also, make sure that neither the Confluence Mentions Plugin nor any of its modules are disabled.

Another possibility is if you have two accounts, e.g. both a user and an admin account, people might be mentioning the wrong account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events