2DFEDCD1-FD26-469c-A7BF-93BA1F7CBB66.png

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Cindy Ke 

You might have received it since you are using a Free Cloud Confluence site and have not logged in for a while.

Confluence sites on the Free plan will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity. To prevent your site being deactivated, just log in and view any Confluence page — that’ll count as activity and reset the 120-day clock.

If you’re a site admin, Atlassian sends you emails to let you know if your site is at risk of being deactivated due to inactivity so you can log in and take action to prevent deactivation. 

Hope this helps.

Cindy Ke December 15, 2021

Will my data be deleted after deactivation? @Kishan Sharma 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

The length of your product’s data retention period will depend on its license or plan. For products with:

• Free, Standard, or Premium plans – data is retained for 60 days.

At the end of this data retention period, your product’s data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.

You can read about it on this link.

1 vote
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2021

Hi @Cindy Ke ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I agree with @Kishan Sharma  on the above on the data retention and I would also recommend you to go through support guide thoroughly as suggested above. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events