Why can't new users access my Confluence Cloud product?

Jakub Michoński March 10, 2020

Yesterday I've added two users to our Atlassian organization. They have been granted automatic access to both Jira and Confluence. When they log in, Jira is working fine, but the Confluence page times out. After a few retries, this error comes up:

We're on a free plan, we're within the user limit. I've confirmed that both new users have access to Confluence. Information on their profile states they have never accessed Confluence.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png
Przechwytywanie.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2020

@Jakub Michoński 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Best,

Fadoua

Jakub Michoński March 11, 2020

The problem disappeared the next day. I don't know if that's a normal lag in the free plan account system or a system malfunction. In total we had to wait around 60h for the accounts to be activated.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2020

No I am sure it must have been a glitch in Confluence @Jakub Michoński . It should never take that long.

If it happens again please let me know.

Best,

Fadoua

Like Jakub Michoński likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS