Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I edit the body of a page created from template

Chris Scheper December 5, 2019

It's now day two of me attempting to edit a page created from a template and I'm unable to.  This has happened to me in the past, but it would normally start working if I waited a while and went back to the page to edit it again.  Now it's been two days and about 8 attempts to edit the page and I'm unable to get the cursor to go to any area of the body.  I can edit the Title but nothing else.

This page was created by clicking a Create HowTo button.  Which loads up a standard Confluence kb-howot-article template.

Any help appreciated, this is very frustrating.

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Scheper December 18, 2019

13 days and no response or help from confluence.  This is horrendous as far as support goes.

I was finally able to edit the template page when I stopped using Chrome and moved to Firefox.

0 votes
Fred Guillon December 5, 2019

I'm with you Chris here as I have exactly the same issue. Could this be a bug linked to me (you ?) being still in the trial version period ?

Chris Scheper December 5, 2019

Fred,

We've been in the cloud for many years.  But yes our problems could be related.  I'm pretty sure the trial of the cloud service would exhibit the same symptoms.

Thanks,

Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events