Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I add pictures?

Topaz Yaron March 14, 2020

Hello!

So far I've been adding pictures to my pages by pasting them while editing. For some reason it's not working anymore. The picture seem to be added but when I publish the page it's not there.

What happened and how can I add pictures now?

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2020

Hello @Topaz Yaron,

Welcome to Atlassian Community, and thank you for reporting this to us! I just have a few questions for you.

1. Can you show me a screenshot of the page where the icon is missing? 
  2. Can you confirm that other users in Confluence are not having this issue? 
  3. What browser are you using and what version? Could you please test another browser too?

If other users are having the same problem, I would recommend that you report this issue to your Confluence admin. That way, they can raise a support ticket with us and we can take a look at your site.

Thank you!

Shannon

Topaz Yaron March 18, 2020

Hi @Shannon S Shanno! 

Thank you very much, I turned to the person in charge in my organization and it he fixed it. I didn't have the picture icon but now I do. Thank you.

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2020

Hey there,

That's great to hear! Glad you were able to get everything fixed.

Take care, and have a pleasant rest of your week.

Shannon

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 16, 2020

Have you tried dragging the image from your computer onto the page rather than pasting them?

Topaz Yaron March 16, 2020

Hi David!

Thank you for your reply!

I have, and it doesn't work. It seems like the icon to add a picture is not there anymore as well.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events