Why can one of my team members see a space I created but the other can't?

Christian Thomson January 18, 2023

I created a space and one team member couldn't see it no matter what I tried, I asked a separate team member to look for it and while they could see it existed they could not access it. All the permissions/restrictions are open and the only way to gibe the one who could see access is by adding them personally rather than my whole team having access.

I have also add the team as a group to have access

1 answer

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

In Confluence you can add users to groups, if you are a Confluence admin.

That means you can make a group which has access to your new space, and add users to this group.

What is strange is that the admin who created the group can not see but a follow member of the group can.

We are all in a group already its just not visible for one person all

marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

Admins can't see all content.  Is the admin part of the group?  If so, they should be able to see the content.

Yes they are as far as I am aware I will chase this done to double check but very sure they are

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events