Why are Page Titles Not Displaying?

Kate Peterson June 30, 2020

Titles are not showing up on our pages.  I can see them it edit mode, but when I save the page they disappear.  I used Confluence in the past and it didn't behave this way.  Since the new editor came out there has been lots of problems. 

3 answers

0 votes
rectorsquid September 7, 2020

I just decided to edit my one and only page and this dang bug happened. I wonder why no one posted a comment about how to fix this since anyone at Atlassian could just view and page and see it happen.

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2020

Hello @Kate Peterson ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If I understand correctly, when creating a new page you are able to set and see the title in edit mode, but after you save the title is not shown anymore.

Can you kindly confirm this is correct?

Also, in case this is correct, can you kindly provide more details?

Specifically:

1. Which template are you choosing? 
  2. Can you provide a screenshot of a test page in edit mode and the same page after saving?
  3. Is the issue present when creating pages in all the spaces or only in some specific space(s)?
  4. Are you the only user affected by the issue or also the other instance users are facing the same behavior?

Cheers,
Dario

0 votes
Morgan Garritson June 30, 2020

Having the same issue. My first time creating a new page since the UI update last week. Wondering if that's part of the reason.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events