Why am I getting this error?

Jeremy Price April 11, 2016

When I am trying to add the Confluence add-on "Questions For Confluence" I am receiving the error message is "You must signup for OnDemand before you can try an OnDemand Marketplace add-on. If you already have an OnDemand account please check that it is linked to your current username." I am an administrator for both our JIRA and Confluence instances, so I have access to everything in the system. So I am not sure as to why I am this error message.

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 10.04.56 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2016

It sounds like you have a server edition of Confluence (you've downloaded and installed it on your machines yourself), rather than a cloud subscription.

That's fine, but you've now gone into your account and tried to add a cloud addon to a server Confluence.  Which won't work.  Note that I say "your account" - your Atlassian account might not be the one that your organisation signed up for Cloud with.

Your best bet is to log into your Confluence and go to Admin -> Find new add-ons and search for Questions in there - it will take you to the right place.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events